Date published: October 19, 2019
• Human Resources, Purchasing and Accounts Role.
• Ashburton Based.
Over the last 30 years Bradford Precast has established itself as the leading architectural precast company in the South Island, and first choice nominated supplier for many of New Zealand’s leading architects, engineers and building contractors.
Having recently become part of Busck Prestressed Concrete Ltd has only served to enhance this reputation in the New Zealand building industry, and we are currently looking for a skilled, motivated individual to join our Management Team in a multi-faceted role.
• Human Resources – Staff Recruiting, Inductions, Records, Immigration applications and Training.
• Accounts – Code, Authorise and Record.
• Purchasing and control of small plant, consumables and staff PPE.
• General Administration duties working with the General Manager and Management Team.
• Manufacturing or Construction background would be advantageous.
• Self-motivated, a team player, able to develop relationships across a broad spectrum of people, and enjoys a challenge.
• Opportunity to develop this role and grow in a progressive organisation.
• Competitive remuneration based on skills and performance.
• Stability, and job satisfaction from working for one of the most respected companies in the industry.
• Standard hours 7.30am to 5.00pm.
Bradford Precast (a Division of Busck Prestressed Concrete Ltd) has a strict Drug & Alcohol Policy, and all applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment test, as well as being subject to ongoing random testing.
For more on Ashburton and Mid Canterbury: www.experiencemidcanterbury.co.nz
Written applications (CV and cover letter) to be emailed to:
Bradford Precast General Manager