Full and Part-Time Positions Available
Date published: January 11, 2020
- Service Deli/Seafood Assistants
We are seeking energetic and motivated applicants to join the team in our Service Deli / Seafood Department.
The work environment is busy and dynamic and will require the applicants to be able to work fast and efficiently, while maintaining excellent customer service. Some heavy lifting is required in this role and the hours will include an evening and a weekend shift.
To succeed in this position you will need to:
• Demonstrate dedication to customer service
• Be able to work well under pressure
• Demonstrate a passion for food preparation and presentation
• Be a team player and be able to effectively communicate
• Be able to comply with our Health & Safety and Food Safety programmes
We offer a friendly, positive working environment, along with full training.
We are looking for friendly, ‘customer focused’ people to join our busy Checkout team.
This is an excellent opportunity for people who have the personal qualities already associated with providing excellent customer service and working in a team. Both full time and part time positions are available. Successful applicants will be required to do one evening and one weekend shift.
Personal attributes required are:
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• A positive work ethic and attitude
• Physical fitness
• Motivation to learn new skills
While previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, training will be provided.
To apply please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org and include a current CV and covering letter.
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand permanent residency, or a valid New Zealand work permit.
Applications close on January 26, 2020.